To collect the Windows memory dump file and the mini dump file, you can follow these steps:
- Open the "File Explorer" and navigate to the following folder path: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP (for full memory dump) and %SystemRoot%\Minidump (for mini dump).
- Note: "%SystemRoot%" is typically located under the "C:\Windows" folder.
- If you don't see the folder, you may need to enable "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" option in the "View" tab of the "File Explorer" ribbon.
- Copy the full memory dump (if it exists) and the latest mini dump files to a folder and compress these files into a zip file to reduce their size.
- Once you have compressed the dump file, you can attach them to your NeuShield case or use the link specified in the NeuShield case to send the files t your NeuShield support rep.
Note: The process may vary depending on your version of Windows. It is recommended to consult the Windows documentation for more information or seek assistance from a qualified IT professional.