In some cases you may want to have a different policy for different devices. Once you have created different groups you can set a different policy for each of these groups.
- Log into your NeuShield portal.
- Go to the "Data Sentinel Settings" tab.
- Click the group name ("Default" or other group name) next to the "Data Sentinel Settings" label at the top.
- Select the name of the group that you want to change settings for.
- If the group is not the "Default" group you may need to disable the "Use account default group settings" checkbox before you can change any settings.
- Change the settings as desired for this group and then click the "Save" button.
Also see: Creating a Group
Article is closed for comments.