In some cases you may want to force all users to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). To do this you need to enable the Admin Logon Authentication.
- Log into the portal with the primary administrator.
- If 2FA is not already enabled you will need to enable it on this account first. See: Enabling 2FA
- Once you are logged on with the primary administrator and have 2FA enabled go to the "My Account" tab.
- Click the "Account Admin" button at the top.
- Enable the "Require all admins to log in with two-factor authentication" checkbox.
- Click the "Save" button.