Collecting debug logs is important to allow us to detect and troubleshoot issues with our product. Whenever opening support cases, it is important to send us your debug logs from the computer in question.
There are two ways to collect debug logs.
The first way is to use a built-in tool that comes with the product called neuinfo.exe located in the 'bin\tools' folder in the NeuShield install folder and is typically located under "C:\Program Files\NeuShield\NeuShield Data Sentinel\bin\tools".
- Locate the neuinfo tool in the 'bin\tools' folder.
- Double click on the tool to run it. This will add a zip file to the desktop.
- Attach this zip file (from step 2) to your support case.
- Open up the NeuShield GUI.
- Click on the three dots in the upper left-hand side of the NeuShield client.
- Click the "Collect logs" button. This will add a zip file to the desktop.
- Attach this zip file (from step 3) to your support case.